InvestHK is proud to announce the second annual Hong Kong Fintech Week from Oct 23-27 at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre in Wan Chai.
This year's key themes include Hong Kong's core strengths as a hub for fund raising, its active application of blockchain and artificial intelligence, its vibrant incubator and accelerator programs, and the latest developments in Chinese FinTech.
Key stakeholders of the Week include the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA), the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC), the Insurance Authority and the Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited, plus a string of sponsors including Dianrong, PwC, Standard Chartered, along with partners Finnovasia, NexChange, the FinTech Association of Hong Kong and more.
Key themes this year include Hong Kong's core strengths as a hub for raising funds, its active application of blockchain and artificial intelligence, the vibrant incubator and accelerator programmes, and the latest development of the FinTech in China. RegTech, InsurTech and WealthTech will also be featured strongly, along with cyber security.
- Client Solutions Lead, Finance & Travel, Greater China of FACEBOOK (China), Andy Hsu
- Commissioner of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Bart Chilton;
- Executive Chairman of Aviva, Chris Wei;
- President of International Business of Ant Financial, Douglas Feagin;
- Head of Ping An Technology of Ping An Group, Ericson Chan;
- CEO of Arpa FX, Helmut Mach;
- Managing Director and Chief Legal and Compliance Officer of CLSA, Jaclyn Jhin;
- Founder and CEO of Dianrong, Soul Htite;
- CEO of Yunfeng Financial Group, Ting Li; and
- Deputy General Manager and COO of Zhong An Insurance Group, Mr Wayne Xu.
Furthermore, there will be abundant networking opportunities as the Week will bring together FinTech developers from Hong Kong, Mainland China and the rest of the world looking to grow their business here. Regulators, financial institutions and service providers will host "office hours" (one-on-one sessions) to guide and mentor entrepreneurs.
Login now for a 20% off registration promotional code.