Lou Gerstner, CEO at IBM, writes in his book “Who Says Elephants Can’t Dance?” :
“I came to see, in my time at IBM, that culture isn’t just one aspect of the game–it is the game.” Innovation culture can often sound like buzzwords, however, sustainable business growth requires persistent organizational learning, innovation and transformation. In today’s fast changing environment, culture of innovation is perhaps the most essential organizational capability for a corporation to capture the growth and new markets, and to sustain business leadership in a long run.
In this panel session, participants not only gain a holistic view of how to set up an organizational system to nurture innovation culture, but also learn from the practical experience of outstanding business leaders and HR practitioners - The approaches their organization undertook to keep their business at the forefront of growth and sustain their competitive leadership position.
• Approaches to build innovation strategy
• How to make sure investment decisions are effective
• Incentive and reward systems that encourage the right behavior
• What are the specific organizational behaviors conducive to innovation, and how to nurture them
• Leader’s role and leadership behavior transformation