Hong Kong’s soaring skyline is testament to the growth and tenacity the city has demonstrated over the past two decades. With its entrepreneurial spirit founded on legal, financial and infrastructure strength, discover how Hong Kong will continue to prosper in its role as a great global connector.
- Services strength underpins Hong Kong's Belt and Road ambitions
- Silk Road cities
- Travelling the Belt and Road
- Hong Kong's Resilient rise
- Entrepreneurship a rewarding business in the city that never sleep
- Hong Kong's service and technology strengths key to Bay Area co-operation
Read more at the Economist