* CPD points will be applied for this event with the Law Society of Hong Kong. Delegates will be notified about the exact number of CPD points the event is accredited for in due course
Asian Legal Business is proud to present the Hong Kong 2017 In-House Legal Summit taking place on 12 September. ALB’s signature annual summit gathers together in-house counsels, legal practitioners and industry experts to discuss recent regulatory changes, hot pressing legal issues and best practice solutions in Hong Kong and the Greater China region.
Guest of Honour and Keynote Speaker
Wesley Wong, SC, Solicitor General, Department of Justice, Hong Kong
Stephanie Sheng, Executive Director and Senior Counsel, Goldman Sachs
Yea Ji Sohn, Senior Counsel, APAC, Uber Technologies
Agenda Topics :
- Updates and Trends in Hong Kong Competition Law Ordinance and Antitrust Practices
- The Forensic Response to a Regulatory Investigation
- How to Handle ADR Proceedings Like Mediation or Adjudication: Best Practices, Tactical Considerations and Pitfalls
- Exploring Cross-Border M&A Opportunities across Asia Pacific and the Greater China Region
- Addressing Day-to-Day Challenges Faced by In-House Lawyers
- Strengthening Hong Kong's Anti-Money Laundering Regime
- Tips on Optimizing your Company’s Legal Department Management
- Investment Opportunities and Challenges in Vietnam & Myanmar
- Addressing Multi-Jurisdictional Cyber Offenses in the Philippine Context
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection – How Should In-house Counsels Deal with Real-World Legal and Regulatory Issues
Free passes are available for in-house legal counsels subject to first come first serve basis. Register now.
For more information regarding this event, please visit here.