Associate / Senior Consultant (Tax Executive - Private Client Team) - Hong Kong
Yang Chan & Jamison LLP
3 days ago
Work you'll do
- Assist in preparation of tax and legal documentation and support supervisors to handle transaction structuring, wealth planning, trust related projects, etc.
- Provide tax services to clients on U.S. tax compliance and advisory matters;
- Work closely with supervisors for tax services, such as analysis of tax information and financial records, preparation and filing U.S. federal, corporate, individual tax returns, tax and legal research, etc.; and
- Correspond with tax authorities when necessary.
A fit for the role? Let's talk about you.
They are looking for someone with:
- Bachelor's degree from a recognized university or above.
- One to three years of experience in an accounting/consulting/law firm conducting U.S. tax related work.
- CPA, EA or State Bar membership qualification is an advantage.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is essential.
- A team player with self-discipline and able to work under pressure.