Part-Time Accounting Clerk
I. Job Overview
This position will be responsible for Accounting functions and mainly in Accounts Receivable and related reports.
II. Roles and Responsibilities
- Handle daily cash application and voucher
- Statement of account reconciliation
- Support supervisor to prepare weekly and monthly report
- Maintain documentation and filing
- Other Ad hoc works as requested by manager/ supervisor
III. Education and Experience requirements
- Form 7 or DSE graduate.
- 2-year or above experience in accounting receivable would be advantage.
IV. Job Skills, Personality and Competencies for this position
- Good in using Excel
- Good teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Integrity and independence
- Strong sense of responsibility, Hardworking
- Take initiative to work other Ad hoc assignment
- Immediate available is preferable