Hong Kong and Mainland China are more closely connected in trade and investment cooperation than ever before. Market opportunities arise when companies can successfully connect with their target audience, and no company can afford to be an island of its own - least of all publicly listed companies. Attracting the media's attention can be a meaningful communications approach.
The speakers, comprising professionals from the media and PR industries, will share their thoughts on pertinent questions, including:
- The state of the Chinese financial media and the type of news content that is of their interest.
- Using the “Shenzhen-Hong Kong Stock Connect” as an example, how can companies break into the Chinese market?
- Building successful company awareness by going digital in China?
- The state of the media in Hong Kong and how companies can establish good relations with the local media.
- How to engage with media with a quality pitch?
- How to measure the success in media coverage?
Register, and learn more at this complimentary event organized by PR Newswire.
Date: May 25 (Thursday), 2017
Time: 3:00pm – 5:00pm, Registration starts at 2:30pm
Venue: Regus, Central Plaza, 35/F, Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong, (MTR Wanchai Station – Exit A)
Language: Cantonese and Mandarin
Further information here