For 50 years, members of the American Chamber of Commerce have been at the forefront of the economic and social transformation not just of Hong Kong but the entire Asia-Pacific region.
In this, our anniversary year, we will be celebrating those historic achievements. But we also see clearly that the past is past. Our focus now turns to the next 50 years. Over the coming months AmCham plans a series of high-level symposiums, events and publications that will explore the challenges and opportunities for businesses operating in the world's most dynamic region in an age of unprecedented transformation.
- AmCham Chairman Inauguration and Key Priorities in 2019 (January 23)
- AmCham Future of Work 2019 - How Technology, Society & the Global Economy are Impacting Hong Kong’s Labor Market (Januart 29)
- APCAC Business Summit 2019 (March 4 - 5)
- AmCham 50th Anniversary Exhibition (March 18 - 20)
- 50 Past / 50 Future Symposium - Investing in the Future: What Contributions will Business Make to Hong Kong's Future? (March 20)
- AmCham 50th Anniversary Ball - Motown Night (April 27)
- AmCham China Conference 2019 - Global Impact: The US-China Relationship in the 21st Century (September 20)
- AmCham Women of Influence Conference and Awards 2019 - Insights from the Edge: Pushing Boundaries and Unconventional Thinking (November 12)
- AmCham Annual Thanksgiving Luncheon 2019 (November 28)
Money Talk on March 5th was live from the Asia Pacific Council of American Chambers Business Summit 2019, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Wanchai.
|AmCham 50th Anniversary Sponsors & Partners|