Future Leaders Program
Hong Kong’s biggest competitive advantage is our talented workforce
The Future Leaders program selects a group of rising young executives to focus on developing the skills and professional connections they’ll need to achieve their full potential. Over 10 months, the course will provide exclusive access to the businesses and leaders that are driving Hong Kong’s economy.
- Develop and hone leadership skills
- See first-hand the sectors driving HK’s economy
- Receive insights from CXO-level leaders
- Learn from leading academics from USC, HKUST and MIT Innovation Node
THE OUTCOME WILL BE
- Leaders engaged with Hong Kong’s community
- Business executives equipped for the future
- Professional networks expanded across sectors
- More entrepreneurial, creative mindsets
Future Leaders starts with a session welcoming participants to the program and AmCham. A team-building workshop will follow, focusing on communication skills and facilitating introductions. Over the next 10 months participants will have multiple opportunities for meaningful engagement with senior corporate, government and nonprofit executives – including a reception hosted by the US Consul General at his residence. They will gain lifelong skills through expert panel discussions, behind-the-scenes industry tours, leadership seminars with leading university professors, and more. In June, Future Leaders will make a presentation to AmCham’s Board of Governors about what they have learned. The program concludes with a graduation celebration attended by government officials, chamber leaders, corporate sponsors and program partners.
Click here to view successful candidates for our 2019-2020 Future Leaders class.