The goal of the committee is to support the development of Hong Kong's (Re)insurance sector and its position as the hub for (Re)insurance and in Asia.
Want to get involved or have a great idea for the committee to cover? Contact Jake Kim, Associate Account Manager at email@example.com to learn more!
GBA Working Group
The GBA Working Group keeps the Insurance Committee appraised of the latest developments in the GBA. It:
- Promotes better understanding of the latest developments impacting the insurance industry in Hong Kong
- Advocates for the benefits of the Hong Kong insurance industry
- Provides thought leadership and inputs to shape the development and evolvement of new and existing policies from the perspectives of insurers in Hong Kong
Chair: Catherine Tsoi, Chief Greater Bay Area Strategy Officer, Sun Life
The Industry Promotion/Talent Development Working Group aims to achieve the following:
- Aspire to foster advancement and development of the insurance industry by attracting talented individuals coming from diverse backgrounds;
- Promote the insurance industry as an integral component of the financial services sector in Hong Kong and an innovator in risk transfer/financing;
- Enhance awareness of risk management and the role of insurance across the membership and the broader Hong Kong community
Chair: Alex Yip, CEO, Greater China, Lockton